672 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

If you are a parent and have been taken advantage of by Roblox because of something your child did, they need to be dealt a reality check in not forgetting they cater to children and yet treat them with less respect than the parents get when they are over charged, lose a password, get hacked, etc. This company needs to be sued for the many violations they have done to kids and adults.

I will cover the filing fee is not an issue but I need more parents and adults that have had issues with them to help me organize this class action, I believe if we get the word out within six months we will have plenty of people to make a dent on them.

My email is erikdemchesen@***.com if you have any ideas for me I’m all ears. Thank you.

Comments

#2019157

Hey I play ROBLOX a lot, and as a kid I can't really do much about this stuff like how I buy a shirt one day and its gone the next and I find I can now be heard as cheesy as it is I really feel like I can't do anything at all. Please contact me I would like to help maybe with a signature?

#2013520

Cleaning my children’s room and finding multiple $25 roblox gift cards got me pissed off too, my children (3) have continuously played this game but I didn’t expect it to be such a gambling app

#2013533
@Carvell

Contact me via email erikdemchesen at g mail dot com for info on class action

#2006909

They've screwed me for thousands too!! I want to be a part of this lawsuit. Post on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/michelle.robertson.98

#2010271
@Thekla

Contact me I’m the class representative in the suit, Erikdemchesen at g mail dot com.

#2002989

I was robbed for over $1,100 in roblox and lost the dispute!!!

#2003274
@Willie W

Contact the attorney I posted and see to get in the class action suit

#1996044

My son has purchased several times Robux and not received the full amount. Customer service is useless and just keeps telling us to review the transaction history.

Which of course is exactly where the fraud is happening.

I would be willing to join a. Lawsuit.

#1996686
@PissedConsumer1996044

Hi we finally have a couple of attorneys that are going to fight for all the children and parents that ROBLOX have disrespected and stolen from and make sure this does not happen to anyone else in the future. To see your kid hurt by the way they were treated is something I don't want to ever see again nor have any parent or child go thru and this is why I started this and with your help we can do this in numbers please contact the attorney and let him know that I Erik Demchesen sent you for the class action against Roblox and he will provide you with further information.

Thank you.

Torin A. Dorros DORROS LAW 8730 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 350 Beverly Hills, California 90211 Phone: 310-997-**** Direct: 310-997-**** Fax: 310-496-**** E-Mail:tdorros@***.com LinkedIn: TorinDorros Twitter: tadorros Web: www.dorroslaw.com

#1997007
@PissedConsumer1996044

Hello I wanted to inform you that we now have a firm that will take action against Roblox in a class action suit so that Roblox pays for the hurt financially and mentally they have caused many of us and our kids deserve a platform that caters to children if that is how they advertise themselves not bullying them. I will leave you the attorneys contact information and hope that you will contact them and tell them what happened in your case.

Thank you very much for helping out and being a great parent. Sincerely, Erik Lee Demchesen.

#1991199

Rondawheeler220813 @ gmail .com

#1991198

They have banned items on my kids accounts that cost money and has not compensated them, they didn't even mention this would happen when I contacted them they were giving me the run around

#1991910
@PissedConsumer1991198

They are the worse of the worse of companies that prey on our kids to use them fo get money from parents in the way they do their tactics taking away kids items for no reason at all!

#2013535
@PissedConsumer1991198

This app has done so much damage, mentally and financially to my children. Not to mention all the bullying that goes on those live game.

I know for sure my children started getting more distracted and less focusing on school activities. Yes parents should monitor the usage but what about this apps? Stealing children funds.

I’m not familiar with the high cost of the app items but know for sure that it has drained my children birthday funds. They don’t reimburse any money

#1991046

Sounds good to me I am in. One main thing for me is my kids play ROBLOX which is many thousands of games these kids ask us the parents to purchase Roblox money to purchase gear and stuff but some bully comes along says hay lets trade and their goes my money my kids just traded what they purchased not fully knowing what this means, I gave my 6 year old 20.00 to purchase stuff she wanted then she sold that stuff thinking she will still have it however it is forever gone this should be illegal I lost a lot of money doing this for 2 kids and just now realized when I asked my kid what happened to the stuff I gave you money for. This is horrible especially with kids thinking they now did something wrong they become suicidedal these people should be ashamed of them selves and should be held accountable.

#1997008
@Adil

#1985942

I would like to be included in this class action. The situation I have with them is horrific.

#1997009
@PissedConsumer1985942

#2000578
@Erik D

Hi ! Roblox deleted half of my things and won’t give me a refund !

#2001305