Product: Roblox Roblox Video Game Clear all filters (65 of 65 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Roblox - I lost 1K robux

Yes on gmail i got 1 reply That said How did you Lose your robux and other stuff then i wrote some stuff but i dident get a repley
Reply to reviews
i bought credits for a game then bought the gun for that game [phantom forces]. it took my credits and robux but has not given me the chance to use the gun. I worked for that money and to see it be stolen from me is very angering. thanks to anyone who tries to help me....
Show

Roblox - I am calling because because some of my items are gone

Yes I have tried to contact ROBLOX and when I get on my avatar to change what I look like my pants and hair and shirts and all my stuff is gone so I don’t know if I got hacked or what but please contact me back
5.0
Ease of Use

Roblox - My account

Its saying i lost all my stuff and it wont let me custonzie my character either plz help me

Roblox - Bloxburg

Bloxburg is saying I can’t join it beicase of my age I spent over 60 dollars on that game
2.1
Ease of Use

Roblox - Disconnected

Just purchased builders club for my grandson his user name is kingelijahlee how do we know if he has it? No robux have showed up in his account.

Roblox - Stolen money

Tried to contact roblox but couldn't. My daughter tried twice to purchase robux with my debit card. Twice the money was debited from my account but she never recieved any what she paid for. No Robux whats so ever. Absaloutely disgusting.
Show

Roblox - My robux got stolen (25k)

So à guy hacked me and took my robux my robux so I want 20k robux back Thank you.

Roblox - I bought robux and didn't get it

Purchased robux & the money came out of my checking account, but money was not added to his ROBLOX account.

Roblox - I purchased 1000 robuxs and it never came thru

I’ve purchased 1000 robux and never received them . The date is May 25, 2018 Please give me a call at 706-834-7312. Yes I’ve called no answer