filters
State:
City:
Product:

Roblox - Naiym

Can i have Robux in this is my name naiymhi
5.0

Roblox - Hacked i think

i got hacked i need help getting my roblox back it happened a couple days ago the 19th of janaury i dont know what to think i forgot my password my account with roubux my user is iiiOMQitz_Savannah
3.5

Roblox - Just asking for 5k or 10k robux please im poor

I just need robux because your game took all of my robux and i had 7k robux i was just asking if you can give them back
Show

Roblox - The lag and WHY i needet To pay for robux Iven IF i didnt get ANY ?

Im always lagging im always getting Kickd out of Royal high or Other Games and i wanted To buy 1000 robux But i Clickd IT but i got a letter To PAY for roblox ? I Wanna ask WHY didnt i get ANY robux Iven i NEEDET TO PAY IT ! My parents got really mad can you please Tell ME WHY And can you please fix my lag thank you My Account is Aria_girly3 IF you Need my Passwort please Contact ME in roblox or here i dont know where xD Have a good day

RobloxGamingHack10

Can im have 100 million robux
5.0

Roblox - Robux stolen

I've never ever had this problem but now yes I did I bought it for 10 freaking bucks and had 601 left over I did not spend it I swear I didn't I went on the next day and had 0 left .
4.5
Reply to reviews
My roblox account got hacked by someone and they uploaded inappropriate stuff on my account and my account got terminated. I need to get this account back cause I have spent over 100 bucks on this account.
SA22Pvzman100

Please help me my roblox account doesnt work any more,when I try to get on it just say"please solve this challenge so we know you are a real person" and then verify, and whene...

Roblox - Stolen money

245 dollars was tookn off my prepaid card it started on december 28
Show

Roblox - Someone hacked me.

Hi, so some how someone got into my account I have a job that have high powers. They changed my clothes and my password where I can't get back in.

Contact Roblox

United States
Phone:
(888) 858-2569
Show

Roblox - I bought Robux and still haven’t received them...

I bought about 400 Robux, and didn’t receive them after purchasing. I waited about another two hours, and still no Robux. I have read and tried all of the fixes on the website, but none of them seemed to work. What do I do now? How can I fix this?