Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I need robux

I get bulled bc i do not have any please user raspy lilchopp please please

Banned

Why?

my acount

my account is musicllyqueen1234beb

I agree nobody is letting me see my own password

my acount

roblox I'm tired of u guys taking my money then locking me out my account I lost everything from my friends jailbreak money everything if u don't give me back my account I'm sweing I cant sue but ill tell my mom to all u did was just take my money

Robux

My account is plantunicorn_nuggets and I really want 400 Robux please

user25495142

Me to my user raspylilchopp

user54490817

My name is bigmoneykam and i 10,000 roubux please

I want free robux cause i dont have any robux at all.

I get bullied almost everyday .

user25495142

Me to people call me a noob

I need my account back

I lost my account its called Juan_mendez12 I forgot my password I wasted money on that account I need it back ROBLOX please help me get my account back I really had really good times in that account I know my old password is Arturo10 but I forgot the new one I putted I need it back please ROBLOX.

Hello,I lost my account 2 called megantheamazing1 I think I got hacked becuz I met a girl on ROBLOX,she told me enter this game and u will get 1000 robux!of course I entered(even tho I had robux)and when I was about to win,I got kicked out,and my account isn't working!!llz help ROBLOX!!

Azure Mines

I tried logging into my Roblox accounr on my xbox and it worked but it wiped out all my saves Data on Roblox now i have to start all over. Any way to get my account back? I was pretty far and hate to start over

Skyler Dad 2005 that's my username

Can you please give me some Robux if you can can you make it 10 billion or if you can't then can you please make it like 10 thousand

Roblox is my brother, I will ask him.

Show

Robux and maximum of friends

I been buying robux for a month now it hasn't worked yet i have 29 robux left i bought 80 yesterday i still have 29 robux can you fix that. Also the maximum of friends can you change that to you can have unlimited friends. P.S can you please give me 300k robux btw my roblox username is Ramyia1

Dab60w