Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Love you guys without your game i will have nothing to do

Can i please have 9000 robux please im your biggest fan my user is Weak_warrior please please i spend my hole allouence on you guys

Show

Free robux one million thounsand robux

Plz Roblox plz give me robux text me back ok love and big fan of robloxy account is bigboycavs211 and password is nathan056 or nathan057 give me lots of robux love you by Nathan

Show

I love roblox I need robux

Can I please have 30,000 or 3,000 robux username savagegoldnike please Please

ModestWolverine873

can i robux 22500 robux plz my user is rblxlegend1123

Robux

When Christmas comes,can you give everybody playing roblox 100 robux as a present

Show

to get a life time of outrageous builders club and how to become a administrator of roblox for free

How do i get a life time of outrageous builders club for free and how do i also get to become a administrator of roblox for free please tell how to do that.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Based on the information found on www.roblox.com "Administrator badges are given out to people who work for Roblox to make them easily identifiable to the community. Administrators and Moderators are all adults over the age of 18 who work at Roblox as a paying job.
If someone tells you they are an Admin or a Mod, but they don't have the badge, please be sure to report them right away using the Report Abuse buttons located around the site and in every game menu."
Show

i brought robux and didnt get it

hiya. i brought robux and i didnt actully get it.

it was my life savings. do you know how the *** i can get it please?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Your issue seems to be quite popular with Roblox users. Check what can be done in case you didn't receive your robux in the answer to question #13527

2-step verification problem for me

So i cannot log into my roblox account now as the gmail account that i have used to log into roblox is not working as i forgot the password and i am unable to retrive it.so now i cannot enter my roblox account as i dont have the code as i cant see the code when i cannot enter my gmail account.

Show

Dispute charges on my account

Who do I contact to dispute charges on my bank account that we're not authorized by me. I have $228.75 to Roblox that I did not authorize.

I need to have returned. Kasey Briggs 971-404-8242

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The company directs any consumer questions regarding unauthorized charges to its Help Section. Roblox.com suggests consumers that have questions regarding unauthorized charges to credit cards, debit cards, or PayPal accounts should contact Roblox Customer Support for assistance.
Roblox also asks that when reporting any unauthorized charges, users should provide a list of the charges by date and amount, their billing name, last four digits of the card and their Roblox username.

More details find in Top Roblox Question: What Do I Do if My Roblox Account Was Hacked?

roblox

how do I change my account pin? someone hacked me and added a pin and I don't even know what it is. someone plz help me quick

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

The Roblox customer help team encourages users to check their computers for off-site downloads and/or browser extensions that might have made their computers vulnerable. If users do see something from a third party that could have been from a malicious site, it needs to be deleted.

After removing any suspicious downloads or extensions, users should reset their passwords. The Roblox Corporation also recommends that users enable 2-step verification as an added security measure for their account.

This feature can be found under Security in Settings. If resetting the password doesn't work, the company suggests contacting Roblox Customer Service because company wants to ensure they are talking to the original account owner.

You may contact Roblox.com customer support via "Contacts" tab on Pissed Consumer.

did not recieve robux

why did I not receive my robux I paid almost $10 for this piece of robux and not recive it

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Roblox FAQs section answers this question by urging users to view their purchased Robux and make sure they are logged into the account which made the purchase. Find out what else may be done in case you didn't receive your Robux here.

My account stuff

So if you delete the email associated with your account and don't remember the password, what do you do? I also ave never made an actual purchase on Roblox, only gift cards

Maybe Apeal to Roblox.

Accouny

juice_Boz and ILUVROLEX teamed up to *** me, and I want them to be either banned forever or terminated, please do not ignore me, I want them gone now, they wasted 200 robux on my account and the rest on clothing, please help me out.

Maybe do ban them.

lol

I got hacked

I got hacked and my password was changed what do I do.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Your issue seems to be quite popular with Roblox users. Read what can be done if you believe your Roblox.com account has been hacked in the answer to the question #13664

RapidTetra

Hi to your email and if you had robux on the account take a pic of the first transition for robux you've ever made then go to your email and send it to roblox.com

RapidTetra

I meant go

I want my money back

I paid 400 ROBUX 5 months ago and i still dont have it, scammers, pay my mother back or give me my 400 ROBUX :(

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

This situation seems to be quite common with Roblox customers. Check what may be done if you haven't received robux from Roblox.com in the answer to the question #13527

dorrelementry@email.org

Can you give me 1,200,000 Robux Please

Hello can I have robox and my name is lilylove428

Dude! ARE YOU DUMB? HE SAID HE NEEDS NOT GIVING.

RobustLittlePenguin

Can you please send me the 1,200,000 Robux I really need them

Robux

Can you give me free robux? Just 9999 robux please.

I love the game ROBLOX

How do I review the number you gave me?

Free robux

My son wants free robux and his roblox name (PepsiWebsie). Can he get the free robux?

RemarkableSaintBernard

Sure! I have millons of robux how can I help

Can I have 20000 Robux please

Can I have 200000000M Robux please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

can you give me 20000 robux

BewitchedSomali261

Nope

Show

Can u send me robux to my account

Can u send me 100m robux pls cause i had not have robux before