Roblox Contact Information

• (888) 858-2569

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Contact Page:

00:46 AVG CALL DURATION
20% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Roblox to Ask about:

Account:

• “Trying to recover a lost account”
  • “My son forgot his password,but he remembered he connected my phone number to it but it says we sent ur email a 6-digit code so I go to my email there’s nothing there and I know I connected my phone number bc if we try my husband’s it doesn’t wo”
  • “I have a few accounts for kids a d i cant get one of them in”

Payments and Charges:

• “Grandson installed Roblox. I have two charges for 24.99 and one for 9.99 you can credit this amount or I shall dispute with credit card company” , Review #1410766
  • “My 6 year old made and unauthorized e”
  • “Dispute charges”

Cards:

• “My robux card number came off”
  • “Gift card problems”
  • “Gift card”

Request for Information:

• “To know how to get a life time of obc for free and also to know how to become a admin of roblox for free”
  • “Can i have 9000.000.000”
  • “Can you give me million robux please because you banned me for no reason and that’s how much I have”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Hacker sold all my limiteds and I need the robux to get them back”
  • “Did not receive the robux I bought with credit card”
  • “I did not get my robin that I signed up for”

Refund:

• “Refund due to Game Deleted”
  • “I want a refund.”
  • “Because I wanna refund of 10 dollars”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancelar la compa”
  • “To activate my Roblox gift card”
  • “Trying to cancel my builders club”

Product/ Service:

• “Because i buy a robux card of 25 dollars and it didnt work”
  • “My reason that I called is I was going to go play Roblox on my Mac book and it says my driver is too old to play Roblox so I was just wondering if I could get customer service to talk to you about this”
  • “Having a hard time buying a game”

Return/ Replace:

• “Need help with changing user name”
  • “Replace bacon hair with guest please because my friend was guest 5203 and he is no longer in the game so please put him back in the game please my friend was a guest guest 5203 and I can never please him again”
  • “Can't change age”

Website/ Application:

• “A bug on the website”
  • “I am trying to make a groups and when I am done completing the discription and everything and try to submit it is takes me to another page that says "400|Error Bad request" please help me.” , Review #1309465
  • “29% offer on website not on app”

Staff:

• “I got a ticket number from customer service for my hacked account what do I do with it”
  • “Roblox Customer Service Ticket 6604844”
  • “Speak to customer service”

Employment:

• “I want to give my group a protecting rbx job where we can earn robux” , Review #1289268
  • “I want a job” , Review #1222311
  • “Calling for a job postion”

Other:

• “I have got hacked on my old and i want to get it back”
  • “Free roblux”
  • “Cant play on the xbox”

Roblox Rating Stats

About Roblox

Top 5 Roblox Products

Account, Video Game, Video Game, Gift Card, Profile

Top 5 Likes about Roblox

Games, I like to play roblox becuase i have a nice friends, All the games, Robux, Roblox

Top 5 Dislikes about Roblox

People hacking, I dont like the hackers and scamers in roblox, Hacking, Robux games, Loseing my money i want my robuxs

Summary

Roblox is a multiplayer online game. It was released in 2004 as Dynablocks. The game developer is the Roblox Corporation. Its headquarters is based in San Mateo, California, USA. Roblox genre is MMORPG. Used engine is ROBLOX Rendering Engine ImPlicitNgine. It can be played on the following platforms: Xbox One, Fire OS, iPod touch 5th generation, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows. Game players should create virtual world with social life. Place customization is performed by Roblox Studio program. Gamers can also use custom plugins or create their own ones to change the game environment. Online game can be played with up to 200 friends.

Roblox reviews and complaints

Payment Methods

MasterCardPayPalVISA

Edit Description

Roblox Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Roblox to

i
Do you have something to say about Roblox? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup