Roblox Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, GDRP Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Roblox Contact Information

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Roblox Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Need to reset password for my daughter's profile: SuperLilly_7”
  • “My account wolf_turdRare has been hacked”
  • “You need to unbannd my account i already waited 7 days.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My roblox code wont work”
  • “I bought a roblox gift card and the code on the back not working”
  • “Issues buying Roblox with apple card”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card credit”
  • “Giftcard error”
  • “Cards don't work,will be talking to my lawyer about this matter”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “UnauthorizedTransactions”
  • “Unknown Charges”
  • “Erase Charges that my 5 year old”

Request for Information Question:

• “Because I need to talk”
  • “Would like to know if my old account is locked if not would like to reset password but cannot since I have not verified my email or phone number”
  • “Because I don't know how to add people on Roblox Xbox”

Refund Question:

• “Refund for money my child spent”
  • “Refund money”
  • “Refund/account suspension”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I cant reactivate my account”
  • “I want to reactivate my account”
  • “Canceling bill”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I was paling adopt me and bought a fly potion it never came in my inventory”
  • “Purchased Robox and didn't received”
  • “Missing items”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replace a item”
  • “Need to change age”
  • “I'm having touble with changing the age of my account”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Im not trying to be rude but can i please have 1.1k robux all the other apps are scams if not that would be fine”
  • “My son got a warning about harassment. He typed my other son's nickname in the chat, which happens to be "Fat Fat". It says that he needs to agree to the terms of service to reactivate his account, but he didn't do anything wrong.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “What is going on with the site”
  • “Website won't connect”
  • “Because my website is not loading”

Employment Question:

Other Question:

• “I need serious help immediately or situation is gonna blow up bigger”
  • “Rollback”
  • “No sounds”

About

Roblox Terms of Service
See the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration section below for details. www.roblox.com also want to make sure that The User of Website know that by accepting these Terms and for purposes of facilitating the Service, The User of company services are agreeing to grant Roblox a non-exclusive license to use, online and offline, whatever The Client create or in the past have created while using the Service. Changes to Terms. www.roblox.com reserve the right to update or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted through the Service; however, material changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of (i) The User's first use of the Service with actual notice of such change, or (ii) 30 days from the posting of such change. The User's use of the Service following any such change constitutes The Customer's agreement to be bound by the modified Terms.
To read more: https://www.roblox.com/info/terms
Roblox Privacy Policy
Roblox is an imagination platform, where users are encouraged to design, create, and interact with whatever they can imagine. As a user of the Roblox platform, The User of Website and The Client's friends can collaborate on building or just gather and explore other users' creations. The Customer's privacy is important to Website this is why www.roblox.com created this Privacy Policy so that The User of Website are aware of what information is collected, how Roblox use it, and who The Company share it with. If The Customer are an EU resident, this whole Policy applies to The Client of Roblox However, EU residents should see Section 14 below, which will inform The Client of Roblox in detail about the personal data Roblox process, how The Company process it, for which purposes www.roblox.com process it, with whom Website share it, on what legal basis Roblox process and transfer The Customer's personal data and which rights The Customer have regarding the processing of The User's personal data.
To read more: https://www.roblox.com/info/privacy
Top Roblox Services

Customer Care, Membership, Card Activation

Top Roblox Products

Account, Video Game, Gift Card

Roblox Pros and Cons

Pros: Games, Fun, I liked roblox because it is a very fun game, Robux, I like to play roblox becuase i have a nice friends

Cons: Customer service, Hackers, Hacked account, People hacking, Loseing money

Summary

Roblox is a multiplayer online game. It was released in 2004 as Dynablocks. The game developer is the Roblox Corporation. Its headquarters is based in San Mateo, California, USA. Roblox genre is MMORPG. Used engine is ROBLOX Rendering Engine ImPlicitNgine. It can be played on the following platforms: Xbox One, Fire OS, iPod touch 5th generation, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows. Game players should create virtual world with social life. Place customization is performed by Roblox Studio program. Gamers can also use custom plugins or create their own ones to change the game environment. Online game can be played with up to 200 friends.

Roblox reviews and complaints

2.4
MovieStarPlanet
133 reviews
2.7
Do you have something to say about Roblox? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup