Roblox Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries, GDPR Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries
ir@roblox.com
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Roblox Contact Information

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

2.6 / 5
Poor
Tiffany S Ytu
ZERO STARS!! Can't log in to my acct due to 2 step verification I did not authorize

Roblox is a joke. There is zero customer service. My son went to login today and it says supply a 2-step verification code from his email. Well, hes 13 & doesnt have an email linked to his act. S...

Pissedconsumer3789294
Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. My issue still cant be resolved. Daughters account was hacked into, they wont give me back my daughters account, and they wont delete the account.

Summary of Roblox Customer Service Calls

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Roblox Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “None of my accounts are working”
  • “I forgot my password on roblox and phone number”
  • “Lost account password”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My brother damaged a gift card and he couldn't redeem it”
  • “Redeem code not working”
  • “I want to delete my roblox acc and get refunds pls”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card support”
  • “Card will not activate”
  • “Gift card issue”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charges”
  • “Someone is trying to charge $54.12 to my card that isn't me”
  • “Incorrect charge”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can't remember password, email, or phone number to retrieve password”
  • “I need help with my Roblox redem”
  • “Need to know the account or user name this transaction was changed to order ID MQ961T4H8H”

Refund Question:

• “My son spent my money and I want to you to refund my money”
  • “I want help to refund from a scammer”
  • “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel subscription”
  • “Cancellation”
  • “I wanted to cancel automatic payment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I did not receive my robux”
  • “Never received 4500 in Robloxs after paying for them”
  • “Never received my Roblox after paying”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Needing customer service”
  • “Getting no where with customer service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return & Refund money”
  • “They never return emails”
  • “Change age above 13”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I go to the website to redeem my robux for 25$ dollars then they tell me to log in to account when i put my password it wouldn't work and i reset my password and still doesn't work Nd im getting angry”
  • “Your web site won't send the 6 digit code”
  • “Your website is not send me links”

Employment Question:

• “Get a job”
  • “I want a job”
  • “Technical job opportunity”

Other Question:

• “Report”
  • “Не загружается одежда”
  • “Support”

About

Roblox Terms of Service
See the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration section below for details. www.roblox.com also want to make sure that The User of Website know that by accepting these Terms and for purposes of facilitating the Service, The User of company services are agreeing to grant Roblox a non-exclusive license to use, online and offline, whatever The Client create or in the past have created while using the Service. Changes to Terms. www.roblox.com reserve the right to update or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted through the Service; however, material changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of (i) The User's first use of the Service with actual notice of such change, or (ii) 30 days from the posting of such change. The User's use of the Service following any such change constitutes The Customer's agreement to be bound by the modified Terms.
To read more: https://www.roblox.com/info/terms
Roblox Privacy Policy
Roblox is an imagination platform, where users are encouraged to design, create, and interact with whatever they can imagine. As a user of the Roblox platform, The User of Website and The Client's friends can collaborate on building or just gather and explore other users' creations. The Customer's privacy is important to Website this is why www.roblox.com created this Privacy Policy so that The User of Website are aware of what information is collected, how Roblox use it, and who The Company share it with. If The Customer are an EU resident, this whole Policy applies to The Client of Roblox However, EU residents should see Section 14 below, which will inform The Client of Roblox in detail about the personal data Roblox process, how The Company process it, for which purposes www.roblox.com process it, with whom Website share it, on what legal basis Roblox process and transfer The Customer's personal data and which rights The Customer have regarding the processing of The User's personal data.
To read more: https://www.roblox.com/info/privacy
Top Roblox Services

Customer Care, Membership, Card Activation

Top Roblox Products

Account, Video Game, Gift Card

Roblox Pros and Cons

Pros: Fun, Games, Robux, I liked roblox because it is a very fun game, I like to play roblox becuase i have a nice friends

Cons: Customer service, Hackers, I dont like the hackers and scamers in roblox, People hacking, Loseing money

Summary

Roblox is a multiplayer online game. It was released in 2004 as Dynablocks. The game developer is the Roblox Corporation. Its headquarters is based in San Mateo, California, USA. Roblox genre is MMORPG. Used engine is ROBLOX Rendering Engine ImPlicitNgine. It can be played on the following platforms: Xbox One, Fire OS, iPod touch 5th generation, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows. Game players should create virtual world with social life. Place customization is performed by Roblox Studio program. Gamers can also use custom plugins or create their own ones to change the game environment. Online game can be played with up to 200 friends.

Roblox reviews and complaints

2.3
IMVU
667 reviews
2.6
Do you have something to say about Roblox? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup