filters
product:

Roblox - Very bad

I bought a 22.99 robux add on but it never gave it to me

Roblox - I need help

So I know my password but I don't know if someone changed or something because I can't change my name
Show

Roblox - I can't change my name it don't work or my password

I put in my normal password and it said my password didn't work I don't know if somebody changed it or something but it's not working and I want to change my username
Reply to reviews
hello. ive been having a problem with my acc. every other acc i try on my pc seems to work but when i use mine it doesnt.and what doesnt work?.well when i join a game on my acc everything is bigger then usual and some buttons are outside my screen so i cant press on em...

GET A LIFE . And learn punctuation, capitalization, and simple English syntax. Dummy.

4.3
I liked
  • People
  • Groups
  • It fun but i want tix back
I didn't like
  • How much robux is cant me have tix

Roblox - Can't go in in my account

It happend today and I forgot my password
4.9
Ease of Use

Roblox - Where is my FREAKING ROBUX

I have a card I put it on there it said it will come where is it if I don’t get it YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GIVE ME FREE ROBUX !!!!
Show

I believe there is a sexual predator on roblox

She got the messages at school and informed an adult.

Roblox - Rubbish

Omg i have emailed about 10 times today, the website is either not in use! Eventhough i replied to the email they sent me! Or you are giving me a roblox account i definitly dont want! Its almost impossible to contact you, and i belive my issue is urgent.

Roblox - Taking money from my account

Can I have my money back you’re taking money from my account every 2day for no raison

Roblox - My daughters account was hacked

My daughters account was hacked by puppydhonut and she stole all heher limiteds the wrap was over 16k. puppydhonut is also scamming by claiming she is admin to get peoples account passwords. She should be banned for scamming, hacking, and being an imposter by claiming shes admin.
1.8